Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Chancellor Adolf Hitler

This is my entry in the 1/6 scale toy military figures.

I present to you the leader of the third Reich, Adolf Hitler!

My first toy purchase for the month of May. I never thought i'll get my hands on this hard to come-by, politically incorrect (if i care, anyway) action figure. This has been on my collecting radar ever since i read about it online. Amazing head sculpt, accurately detailed accessories and uniform and by far, the best Hitler action figure to date. The buttons are sewn not glued, the pins are made of metal, metal cane, leather boots and coat. The only thing i provided to add more realism is the swastika armband which i can't comprehend (being the predominat symbol of Nazi Germany) why it was not included.
Paid a huge sum to have this, and man, it's truly worth it!

Well, as i said earlier, this is my first 1/6 scale military figure and yes, it's a hell of a great start!!!







1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Oct 5, 2009, 11:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home