Wednesday, June 17, 2009

8th Philippine Toy Convention


After many years of quitting toy collecting and my decision this past couple of months this year to resume the hobby, well, it's a given that i will be going to the 8Th Philippine Toy Convention!

I no longer went as an exhibitor nor a member of a group like in the past but just a plain toy collector.

Sadly, it's the same gig, nothing much change and for me....., still nothing rare to acquire.

I didn't went there though just to buy stuff, but to meet my old pals and the faces behind Toycon and it's good to see them familiar faces after a long while. But to me the most important thing is to see my old group alive and well, infused with new blood and still kicking ass!!

Toycon stage


Various Transformers related items from Transformers Philippines!
Take note of the ROTF Optimus custom side by side with the regular one.



PTK booth!


My only toy purchase...





Want this but none for sale!


Cobra Commander lives!!!!


Cosplay baby!......nice wings!


And remember.....not all that glitters is gold!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home